Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Doctor's Appointment

Well, we went to the doctor again today and it was pretty uneventful, which is all well and good, but I would appreciate more answers or some kind of help.

Short answer: Don't know why it's all still going on. Cervix is still closed, which is good, so the contractions aren't causing change yet. Why are there so many and why are they so strong? Who knows. She picked up quite a few on the TOCO moniter during the NST, but said they weren't consistent or following a pattern (which I told her already). Don't know why they increase at night. Don't know anything. Best advice: hang in there.

I was able to get a prescription for Tylenol 3 to help with the pain and to hopefully help me sleep. While this is a step in the right direction, I've never had much luck with this particular drug doing anything, but I'm going to think positively and hope it does. We also did another FFT to see if I'm safe for another two weeks. We should know on that tomorrow.

So, again, we just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment