Monday, December 13, 2010

Small Update

We may be looking at emergency surgery. We're still waiting for all the results to come back. If my CBC shows that I'm stable, then we'll take it from there, but if it's gone down then it means that the pregnancy has ruptured and it's a pretty serious situation.

Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts...I'll let you know as soon as I know.

1 comment: