Friday, December 17, 2010

Silly, I know...

But I'm going to have a party for all of my babies on December 24th. I feel it's the only way to really appreciate, acknowledge, and move on. I've now lost three babies that would have been due in July, December, and July - respectively, but December 24th was my first real due date, so it's the one I'm going to celebrate.

I ask for nothing from you except your thoughts and prayers on that day. I just want to have a small cake and remember them. So, even though it's a busy day and a holiday, if you can take a moment to say a small prayer for us or to think of us, I would honestly appreciate it.

love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely! You, Brian, and Katie are in our prayers. I hope that 2011 will be so much better for you.

    Love, Marcy

    ReplyDelete