Sunday, November 21, 2010

To you

I just want to say that I love you and I thank all of you who read this. Just listening to me and just allowing me a space to post makes my life so much better - just like having all of you in my life makes my life better.

There are two things that are really helping me right now. Knitting. Ok - I suck at it, but I can do a repetitive motion over and over and it brings me a sort of meditation. It's a very nice feeling when I'm in the zone and not thinking about anything.

Blogging. I hate that all of you hear my sadness and negativity, but it feels like a weight off of my shoulders when I post. It's just nice to have an outlet for everything. I know that a journal should work, but I feel like I'm doing something more productive here. Maybe I'm just making you drink more, but it's still better for me ;)

Thank you and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment