Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Woo-Hoo!!!

170!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There aren't enough exclamation points for that one. Even the nurses at the doctor's office were thrilled.

So, we're not out of the woods by a long shot, but this is the first time since Katie that my levels have ever exceeded expectations. The nurse said is was great that they were more than double.

Next Thursday morning I'll have my first OB "new baby" appointment - with sonogram. With any luck we'll see a heartbeat and can breathe easily for another few weeks, but this is one huge hurdle that we've overcome. In the past three losses, I've never gotten to the new baby appointment. This is thrilling :)

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. Keep 'em coming because apparently they're working. And heck - let's just plow through those shots. I can handle anything now!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!
    You are having the BEST week!
    Such exciting news. I try not to comment on every post anymore, but this one can't go without comment!
    Stay positive and keep shootin' up!

    ReplyDelete