Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oh Life...

You make me smile (when you're not pissing me off).

Today, I went for a long long walk and it was lovely. I always forget how nice it is to actually be able to go outside and do what I want when I want to. Makes me long for the summer...it's going to be so nice to get to that point again. I'm ready for days at the pool and ignoring my summer classes ;)

In other news, we have no official word yet one way or the other, but we do have all the pleasant little indicators that tell us we're on the road again. Nausea, exhaustion (followed by insomnia), extreme sensitivity to smell...you name it, it's here. My best friends have been toast and ginger ale.

So, now we just wait and hope. Hope that it's more than wishful thinking. Hope that we can fix it this time. Hope that, this time, we can do it.

1 comment: