Thursday, March 3, 2011

I love it...

I've gotta tell you, compared to what we've been through, I'm loving the totally insignificant problems that we're arguing about at home.

Today, the main argument was whether or not to audition for the musical "Titanic" at Community Players. Obviously, there would be a bit of dancing, but not much at all. However, the idea of lack of rest and being on my feet makes me nervous. Don't get me wrong, this is all me. My head says, "hmmm...your body clots off the placenta...so we're going to take blood thinners and anti-coagulants to make that stop." My mind says (and no one has told me whether this is true or not) that this makes the placenta more delicate and me more fragile and it freaks me out.

So the question is: have one more good show but possibly endanger (yet another) pregnancy - or - stay home, play it cautious, be safe.

I think it's clear what the answer is. It's not an easy choice, but after the past year and past three losses...well, I just can't take the chance anymore. But trust me - it's worth the payoff...

No comments:

Post a Comment