Monday, February 7, 2011

Waiting on Insurance...

And I'm going to try really hard not to complain because so far, they have been the best company I've ever dealt with. They have yet to deny anything or be a royal pain - particularly the royal pain that my last company was, but I'm a bit irked at the moment.

I need to get in this week for the radiography test - apparently it can only be done during a four day window each month. Last week, my insurance company said it would have to review my file to determine if they would cover it. The nurse called and explained it was a time thing and they essentially said, "too bad." The nurse, Shelly, said she'd hear from them tomorrow (but they didn't guarantee they would have a decision then), so I'm hoping it's approved and we can test on Thursday (the last possible day), but who knows.

I know - not a big deal. If they say yes and it's too late, we do it next month. If they say no, that will kinda suck, but there should be just cause to do the test...

Anyway, I'll let you know what I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment