Friday, February 4, 2011

Hmmmm....

So, I'm feeling weird today. On the one hand, I'm happy to have an answer and I just want to tell everyone because I'm so excited to finally know what's going on.

On the other hand, does this mean I shouldn't have more children?

This is really tough and really big. I mean, I want another child - if not two. I don't care if something happens to me, but I know that would be a big deal to others. But what if I'm just pushing my luck and end up with a severely disabled child? Do I embrace that opportunity and be thankful for the child, or do I feel guilt over bringing so much into Katie's life.

It's a big decision. And ultimately, I guess it lies with me. Brian has said he wants another child but that it's my choice. Sometimes I don't like being a grown up...it's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment